In all the above-mentioned cases, the oxidizers dedicated to industrial odours abatement must have the following characteristics:
- Big combustion chamber volumes, to increase the pollutants residence time
- High turbulence, to maximize abatement efficiency
- A specific design to withstand temperatures in the oxidation chamber that are higher than the standard
- Process valves with enhanced sealing, to avoid both pollutant leakages and residual odours
- Fans with shaft sealing
- Easy maintenance and inspection of the plant’s innermost parts, with assisted safe accesses
- Energetic consumptions efficiency, with thermal recovery or combustion optimization devices
All these details offer the most complete and suitable solution when you have high olfactory loads and you want to definitively solve the problem.
Typical applications and sectors
These solutions are typically applied in the following sectors:
- Waste treatment
- Coating and painting
- Bricks, ceramic and building materials
- Petrochemical, oil & gas
Please note that each case needs a specific evaluation of the pollutants to be abated, in order to classify their origin and consequently choose the right abatement technology.