Features and advantages
- Electrical switchgear with PLC and remote assistance.
- Independent combustion system to guarantee correct operation of the plant.
- Modulating combustion system to maintain the correct operating temperature with different incoming pollutant loads.
- Combustion chamber refractory interior with high density ceramic fibre insulation, allowing the plant to last longer even with high concentration effluents or halogenated streams.
- High purification efficiency > 99%.
- Reduced size and weight.
- Reduced production of secondary pollutants (CO, NOx).
- Possibility of additional heat recovery.
- Possibility of installing high temperature quencher and scrubber for application with acid fumes.
The nature of this machine allows it to be adapted to various special applications with high concentration, injection in chamber and incineration, and therefore it is not easy to provide it with a standard description.
The polluted air is burned inside the combustion chamber. The burner therefore has the task of heating the stream to temperature and burning the pollutants in it, while the combustion chamber contains the stream remaining at the correct temperature in order to destroy the pollutants.
The combustion chamber must therefore be sized considering the speed, temperature, turbulence, permanence time and flame development volume parameters.
The effluent will leave the chamber of the direct oxidizer at the chamber temperature and this heat can be used as deemed most appropriate with the aid of heat recovery units.
A temperature measuring system, assisted by a panel with PLC, maintains plant management within functional conditions, without requiring personnel with complex training.